dd3 help

sgoyal
08:23:13
Hi,
I have used the code, it works but below error shows up everything i run it and it goes off/hide when i select all the three levels in drop down.

Notice: Undefined index: cat in C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Workspace\1\Project\dd3\dd3.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: cat3 in C:\Program Files\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\Workspace\1\Project\dd3\dd3.php on line 48

Please let me know the problem.
Thanks in advance.
sgoyal
08-23-2013
Hi,
One thing more, the dropdown menu text color appear in white, please help me to make it in black or standard.
smo1234
08-24-2013
you can suppress the warning message by adding this line at the starting of PHP code.
error_reporting(0);

You can read more on php error message here.
sgoyal
08-24-2013
thanks this helps with error. but now code is not working, no changes if i select an option in first select box. just page refreshes.

when i download the demo its works great! but changes make it worse. is there anything to take care in mysql.

does it works if id in mysql is in numbers only.
smo1234
08-24-2013
If your first drop down is populating then you don't have any issue with database.
To understand what is going wrong remove ( or comment ) that line which suppress the error reporting. You will understand from the error messages and what is going wrong. Once you fix all problems then you add that error reporting again.

See the third point of this FAQ on drop down list
Please Login to post your reply or start a new topic