needed script member signup / download file &post thank you page

Kennethc
05:12:11
What I've been looking for is a php script to process membership, show a thank you page and start a download of a certain file that they just bought. I'm having a problem finding anything on how to do a file download, (one that they don't have choices to view the downloads ) and start the dodwnload when the membership form is finished processing and the thank you page comes up.
Could someone help out with this please?
smo1234
05-12-2011
You can get the code here on how to allow download of files from server.

This needs to be integrated with member signup - management script. At present this script improvement work is going on. Just wait for a few days. You can download a fresh copy, with all these features.
Kennethc
05-13-2011
That's great but not quite what I needed, I need a script that when the thankyou page comes up, that it will also send a command to download a certain file fo that the user never has to search for the file and doesn't know where the actual file is located. I would also like to be able to set a max timeframe that the download is allowed so that they can't send friends to that link to download the file.
smo1234
05-13-2011
The file can be kept at a up label or at root so that can not be downloaded by browsing or by accessing it through ftp or any other way. At the Thank You page the script will copy the file from different location and enable or send it to download.
We will add this feature to the member script shortly.
Please Login to post your reply or start a new topic