Help for dd3

topsre
03:30:13
Hi,

I'm new to php

i want to use this code of http://www.plus2net.com/php_tutorial/dd3.php

and download the dd3 demo file from link.

but i can't get the result from the demo. this is showing the following on screen.

0){ $quer=mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT subcategory,subcat_id FROM subcategory where cat_id=$cat order by subcategory"); }else{$quer=mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT subcategory,subcat_id FROM subcategory order by subcategory"); } ////////// end of query for second subcategory drop down list box /////////////////////////// /////// for Third drop down list we will check if sub category is selected else we will display all the subcategory3///// $cat3=$_GET['cat3']; // This line is added to take care if your global variable is off if(isset($cat3) and strlen($cat3) > 0){ $quer3=mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT subcat2 FROM subcategory2 where subcat_id=$cat3 order by subcat2"); }else{$quer3=mysql_query("SELECT DISTINCT subcat2 FROM subcategory2 order by subcat2"); } ////////// end of query for third subcategory drop down list box /////////////////////////// echo "
"; ////////// Starting of first drop downlist ///////// echo "Select one"; while($noticia2 = mysql_fetch_array($quer2)) { if($noticia2['cat_id']==@$cat){echo "$noticia2[category]"."";} else{echo "$noticia2[category]";} } echo ""; ////////////////// This will end the first drop down list /////////// ////////// Starting of second drop downlist ///////// echo "Select one"; while($noticia = mysql_fetch_array($quer)) { if($noticia['subcat_id']==@$cat3){echo "$noticia[subcategory]"."";} else{echo "$noticia[subcategory]";} } echo ""; ////////////////// This will end the second drop down list /////////// ////////// Starting of third drop downlist ///////// echo "Select one"; while($noticia = mysql_fetch_array($quer3)) { echo "$noticia[subcat2]"; } echo ""; ////////////////// This will end the third drop down list /////////// echo "
"; ?>

Download the code of this demo | Download the SQL dump file for this demo

PHP SQL HTML free tutorials and scripts

any body can help.

thanks for advance

smo1234
04-01-2013
Open the files in any editor. Line breaks are important here.
Install the tables and then check the connection, then try.
topsre
04-02-2013
thanks for reply.

i have done all his thing.

i think the there is some problum in codefile which provide in zip format.

its great help for me if any body can download the zip file and test at there end and rectifiy the errors. and reply me the changes in file.

thanks and regards

hannua
04-09-2013
i have also this prb
pls somody give me da sol
Please Login to post your reply or start a new topic