Advantages and Disadvantage of Using Frames
- One of the most beneficial feature of frames is it lets the user to have multiple pages in the same browser.
- Using frames we can keep one part of the page static while changing the other parts of the page.
- If we create a top frame we can use it as a header i.e, as that page is static it acts like an include page.
- Frames can be used to reduce server load, as there is no need to reload all the pages when ever a new page is visited.
Disadvantage of using frames
- Its hard to navigate through pages in frames when we have more than two or three frames.
- Its difficult to print the content of all frames when compared to a normal web page.
- Some old browsers doesn't support frames, so we need to place the content seperately for the people who doesn't have frames using <noframes> ... </noframes>
- We cannot bookmark individual pages using browser's Favourites Menu.
FRAME & FRAMESET tags are not supported in HTML5 ,
better to avoid.
HTML Nested frames Border Resize scroll NOFRAMES
This article is written by plus2net.com team.